Monday, April 25, 2011

Bunny tails. Er, tales.




A bar was hosting an "adult easter egg hunt" (whatever that is) and a "bunny costume contest" on Saturday. I convinced a friend to come with me, and we both walked in rocking bunny ears. (My friend - who is Jewish by the way - even took it to another level by wearing a dress with bunnies on it. Nice.) Not only was the bar totally dead, but we were the. Only. People. Wearing. Bunny Crap. CRAP.

However, knowing that wearing random props usually gives guys more reason to talk to us, we decided to just keep those bad boys on. I actually forgot I was wearing them until I went to the restroom and caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. Whatev.

And we DID talk to guys. One guy was sad I didn't have any Easter candy to pass out, and another asked us if we were at a bachelorette party. We laughed, saying it would be the most tragic bachelorette party ever, since there were just two of us...

And then there was my crackhead boyfriend. This guy came over to talk to us and asked if I would be his girlfriend. Sure, why not. When he left for a second, his buddy told us he was "totally coked up." Very nice. Glad I have the druggie contingency in my corner. As we were leaving, he started giving me his phone number. Only made it through his 469 area code, and we started giggling since I'm a big proponent of 214 area codes. So he was like "call me!" And I guess should I:



  • happen to randomly guess the next seven digits correctly; or



  • need some cocaine

I will do just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment