Thursday, April 21, 2011

Lululemon - the new bar attire?



Went to the Katy Trail Icehouse last night - fun times - but because it's ON the Katy Trail, amid the regular Dallas riff-raff there were random dudes walking around in full-body spandex cycling gear. And a girl getting her car at the valet was decked out in head-to-toe Lululemon, but had WAY too much makeup on (and no sweaty hair), so I think she was just playing the part. "Sure, I just walked 6 miles. And now I'm going to pick up dudes at the bar! Because I look SO cute after I work out..." Gag. (She DID look cute, though. Sigh.)

3 comments:

  1. Cycling gear = deal breaker
    It goes under the section of "lifestyle choice" along with wallet chain. I'm mean REALLY dude, you're such a competitive cyclist that you need that aerodynamic edge. Gotta give props to the sales guy who actually talks dudes into wearing this stuff. It's the equivalent of trying to look cool with a hip pack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE lulu lemon! my best piece of workout gear is from there. of course it was a gift. of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh it's way out of my price range. but damn it's cute.

    ReplyDelete