Monday, April 18, 2011

Nice to see a little consistency on tv

Vh1 has some of the best reality shows out there, second only to Bravo: Rock of Love, Rock of Love Charm School, You're Cut Off, and my personal fave, Celebrity Rehab. (Which, if they could lock in Charlie Sheen next season, could be the best. Thing. Ever.) So last night they premiered a bunch of new shows, and I'm happy to say that on the whole, they are just as good as the old favorites. Sorry, Tivo - adding more to the to-do list. "Audrina" is probably the worst of the bunch, simply because she was dumb on The Hills, and she's still dumb. But her drunk mom is amusing, so I'll keep watching. "Saddle Ranch" was funny simply because when I lived in L.A. we went there a lot. A LOT. So it brings back memories of drunken make-outs and riding the mechanical bull. That's what she said. And my favorite was "Mob Wives." Kind of like another Real Housewives of New Jersey. Some of them look a little tranny, and I love how they all say their husbands, fathers, cousins, etc. are "away." As opposed to "in prison." So there you have it. Now you don't have to watch all this crap - I've done it for you. Welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment