Monday, April 11, 2011

Time for a bruise update!

It's been a while since I've had a bruise. Okay, that's a lie. But it HAS been a while since I've had so many awesome bruises at once. (And yes, I'm anemic. I'm working on it. But it's really more of a klutz issue than something medical. But I digress.) One of these is from two weeks ago and just isn't going away. The other two I got on Sunday when I tripped up a flight of stairs. (Yes, up. If I had tripped going down I would probably be in traction right now.) I'm sure they will get much more colorful as the days go by, but I thought I would at least give them their due. Enjoy. :) Here is my wrist, which suffered a double whammy of a scrape/bruise and then the actual wrist bone (right side of photo, in case you're like "WTF am I looking at," as I am with friends' sonograms) is turning nice and green as well: My knee, which I also hit on the stairs and continues to get harder and harder to walk on (not a good sign, probably):

And the doozy on the side of my knee (yep, same knee as above - awesome!) which just won't go away:

Man I'm attractive. It's a wonder I'm still single.

4 comments:

  1. Well at least you figured out how to put more than one picture on your blog! BTW they're lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the wrist one really threw me off...I thought it was the back of your knee and I really struggled with it for a while...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ew that would be a gross tendon. but thanks for thinking my leg could be that skinny. HA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really have to get out of this abusive relationship with yourself. Is there a battered women's organization for self afflicted wounds?

    ReplyDelete