Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding - my thoughts (and yes, of course I watched. I AM a girl, after all.)





  • Could Kate BE any more beautiful. Sheesh.




  • Anyone else hoping that the little soloist choir boys wouldn't pick today to go through puberty? I kept expecting a voice to crack.




  • The guests started arriving like 2 hours early - bathroom break, much??






  • I am obsessed with "fascinators" - both saying it and wearing it. Must. Get. One.




  • If I got to go to the wedding and got stuck behind some lady in a giant hat, I would be slightly perturbed. (That's the nice British way of saying it.)




  • At one point I honestly thought the Queen fell asleep.



  • Speaking of the Queen, is it just me or is "God Save the Queen" the same song as "My Country Tis of Thee?" I mean, come on - we revolted against England. We can't at least come up with our own song?




  • William. Rogaine. Get some.




  • Harry. Call me.

3 comments:

  1. SO disappointed in the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so boring i almost cried. except the sleeves. i did love her hair though. what a banging tiara, too.

    ReplyDelete