Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Unpopular opinion in 3...2...1...


I am kind of over the royal wedding. I know, I know. Strip me of my "girl" card (is that the equivalent of the man card?). I get the enthusiasm, and Kate Middleton is gorge, but really? The constant coverage is enough already. Can't imagine what the Brits are going through. Then again, they probably ARE that into it. So no, I won't be watching live next Friday morning. I'm sure I'll catch all the highlights on E! News. Or Access Hollywood. Or 20/20. Or...


Told you it was an unpopular opinion. And if Prince Harry were to suddenly show interest in me, I would be the biggest fan o' royalty you ever saw. But until then...

1 comment:

  1. Here's my problem with these Royals...there trashy!
    From the constant bombardment of information about the wedding ending up on my actual news station, here are some serious faux pas that I have heard:

    People are still just now receiving their invitations...Really?! A southern girl would never be so tacky.

    Numero duece, several married folk have been invited but their spouses are NOT! What the what! That might just make me tell the queen to SUCK IT...or

    So next time I hear "the royal treatment" I'll automatically think it means "to get shafted"

    ReplyDelete