Thursday, April 14, 2011

Corey Hart might have been on to something. Sunglasses at night.


Went on a blind date last night (which makes two in a row this week - oof), and he was there, waiting for me with a table on the patio. Sunglasses securely on. Ray-bans, actually. Nice. He kept them on for most of the evening, but when he finally took them off, I was not prepared. It was like Cyclops from X-Men (above) - he had literally the most crazy piercing blue eyes I have ever seen. They were pretty, don't get me wrong, but they seriously took a few minutes to get used to. I kept staring at them - which he probably interpreted as my looking him deep in the eyes when I was talking. Sure, buddy. Whatever works for you. And if there is a next time, I'M wearing the shades. Gotta take precautions.

No comments:

Post a Comment