Monday, April 18, 2011

Some good advice

I never EVER roll down the back windows of my car. But for some reason I did on Friday and when I got home and tried to roll them up, one of them was permanently stuck. I can hear the motor trying and trying, but no dice. And as much fun as manually pulling the window up every damn time I get out of my car is, I know I have to take it in to the dealership. Just browsing my options, I looked up online how to fix it myself. (Don't worry, people. I know my limits. I can barely open the hood. Just trying to learn a thing or two.) And here was the first paragraph. Made me burst out laughing. "One of the more typical causes of a power window not working properly is a blown fuse. In most car models the fuse box is located under the dashboard. Check your car's owner's manual so you don't have to grope around and electrocute yourself." Can't argue with that logic.

1 comment:

  1. Personally, I'd rather not have to grope around to electrocute myself. If I'm gonna do it, just go.

    ReplyDelete