Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Big D. Which stands for "disappointment"



Um how bad was "Most Eligible Dallas" last night. Really might not be able to keep watching. The only redeeming part for me was seeing places I recognized - Sfuzzi! Jasper's! - and reaffirming why I refuse to go to Teddy's.


I DID catch a glimpse of a photo from Hockaday Ring Day - anyone? The Drew Ginsburg guy's "fat" photo was totally Hockaday. Hilarious. But nothing else was very funny. (Except that most of these people conveniently work for their parents...)


Seriously - no WONDER I'm single, if these are the idiots who are roaming the streets. Sigh.

3 comments:

  1. I'm never going to hear the end of this from you or anyone else but the one time I let a buddy and his wife and our friends convince me to go to Teddy's is the night they were taping this thing. Thankfully I don't think I made it on camera, or at least I just watched the scene there and didn't see me, otherwise I'd be completely embarrassed. I did watch the show to get to that point and it's Jersey Shore: Dallas, but somehow they managed to find people even less like-able and more phony than the Jersey Shore kids. I won't be watching it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man I WISH you had been in the background!! Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. per my friend you can see my gigantic cranium in the background when the dbag punter in a fedora goes to get his drink - I'll check again later and let you know. And you're right not to go to Teddy's - it is kind of sleazy.

    ReplyDelete