Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Have I thanked God for fast-forward today? (aka my Bachelor Pad round-up)

More cringe-worthy times to be had on The Pad last night. Particularly the kissing contest. Good lord, people. Your families are watching this. What was so wrong and so very awesome at the same time was that everyone mentioned Kasey's bad breath. Take THAT, Vienna.


Melissa is so crazytown that she really might never get a date again in real life, and Erica is just...Erica. Her oily rubdown of Blake was another fast-forward inducer for me. Vom.


And what was up with Michael's "I Heart Water" t-shirt? Is he getting royalties for some sort of water company? Or is that just how he truly feels? I'm sure we'll find out soon enough, as he tends to express his feelings often. (Shame on you, Holly. Shame on you for making snow angels with Blake and being all "woe is me - two guys are in love with me!" Must be nice.)


What I truly don't understand about this show (and perhaps one reason I'm not picked to participate) is why. They. Don't. Just. Vote. Off. Kasey. No one can understand him anyway...would just make communication a lot easier around there, if you ask me. Not that you did.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I forgot to mention the best part of the night: the 40-seconds of teeth brushing. TV GOLD, people.

    ReplyDelete