Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Why can't I stop watching this show. Seriously.

I'm sure not all of you watch Bachelor Pad (for shame!). Let me just say that last night's episode had two stand-out moments and two cringe-worthy moments (which I had to fast-forward through). (Okay, probably way more than two of the latter, but I don't want to write that much.)

Cringe-worthy Moment #1: When nutty Erica Rose kept pawing at Jake and I knew a serious mug-down was about to happen (and I was right. Ew.)

Cringe-worthy Moment #2: When Kasey serenaded Vienna. WHY DO PEOPLE DO THIS. I seriously can't deal.

Stand-out Moment #1: Bret f-ing Michaels. What the hell he was doing there, I have no idea - are they giving him a new show where he's a relationship coach? - but damn I heart him. And damn I miss Rock of Love.

Stand-out Moment #2: Synchronized swimming, people. SYNCHRONIZED SWIMMING. I heard an interview with Chris Harrison on the radio and he said the guys' Speedos were quite...revealing. HA. And the whole thing made me think of the best SNL sketch in history, featuring Martin Short in a life vest because he's "not a strong swimmer." Greatness.

No comments:

Post a Comment