Thursday, August 18, 2011

Coug-ing it up




Tonight a friend is semi-setting me up with a young pup. (I say "semi" because it's a group happy hour, not actually a date - yay for less pressure and drinking!) I don't even know HOW young, but let's just say his demographic would be the 20-25 age group. Holy cougarness. Luckily, I work with youngsters, so I'm hip to their lingo and pop culture icons. And have learned that any 80s references will go right over their little heads. Sigh.




Thank god for alcohol. :)

4 comments:

  1. I hope he has a good fake ID if he's closer to the 20 than 25. Also, make sure he's not just using you to buy him beer and/or a car rental

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found out he's 24. Not that that helps at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband is 26 and he makes me happier than any 30-something guy I ever dated (obviously if I married him). It does help that he's sporting some grays already so he looks a bit older than he is. But sometimes, being a cougar might work out after all!

    ReplyDelete