Thursday, August 4, 2011

How about a little follow-through, people?

A few months ago, my boss told me she had someone to set me up with. Ironically, we both went to UNC although I have never met him. (And yes, I Facebook stalked him - 9 mutual friends!! What are the odds.) And yet...two months have passed, and no set-up. I'm sure he has a girlfriend by now - that's how these things work. There are way too many beautiful, single girls in Dallas for a guy to be single for long. So just a heads up - if you find someone to set me up with, do it THAT DAY. Gotta strike while the iron's hot, you know? (And yes, I speak from experience...)

2 comments:

  1. I might take part of that statement personally, I've been single for way longer than that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very curious......what's his name?

    ReplyDelete