Monday, August 29, 2011

Los VMA's. A recap.

I'll admit - i haven't watched the VMA's in a few years. Always catch highlights/what people wore later on. But for some reason, I watched last night. Some unsolicited commentary:

1. Lady Gaga is not an attractive man.

2. It's Britney, bitch!!

3. Bieber: the glasses don't make you look older.

4. WTF was Nikki Minaj carrying? Looked like some sort of baby toy.

5. Loved "Otis." Actually, I love Otis for real.

6. Beyonce=preggers. Good thing he put a ring on it.

7. Didn't really get the house band with the Mila Kunis look-alike. Who I now know is Jessie J. Man I'm old and out of touch.

8. Jonah Hill?! Is that really you?! Also enjoyed the Rick Ross-Paul Rudd duo.

9. Why was Kim Kardashian there. Why is she anywhere.

10. The censor guy at the VMA's is the hardest working man in show business.


Actually, I might not be cool enough to watch these anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment