Thursday, August 18, 2011

Congratulations! It's a....satchel!





I've been going to a lot of baby showers lately. Getting a lot of birth announcements in the mail. And I cherish every one - my refrigerator door is proof positive of that. But as a single girl, is it wrong to feel that my awesome new purse (above) might deserve an announcement of its own? Especially considering I have nothing else to put out an announcement about?


Here we go:


Sarah is proud to welcome this awesome Michael Kors purse into the family. It's name is Grayson (this is true: it's a "Grayson Jet Set Tote.") She is registered at Michael Kors counters around the city in case you would like to buy her the matching wallet or keychain.
Yay for our growing family!

I crack myself up. But seriously - I will be taking photos of this purse and putting them on Facebook. You think I'm joking.

4 comments:

  1. It's is truly awesome. Welsome to the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can comment again! It's a miracle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did Grayson have a good first day? or are you going to home school? Never, never, let him ride the bus...it's just not safe for a handsome boy like him. And please don't let him get in with the wrong crowd...like a Coach knock off (I mean why knock off a coach?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS! HE'S BEAUTIFUL.

    ReplyDelete