Wednesday, March 28, 2012

As IF.





Um, ew. Apparently Alicia Silverstone chews her baby's food and then feeds it to him, mouth-to-mouth? What is she, a bird? Although her son's name is Bear, so you never know.
http://celebritybabies.people.com/2012/03/27/alicia-silverstone-pre-chews-food-for-son-video/




In additional Clueless news, I read that Jeremy Sisto ("Elton") named his kid Bastian Kick. Yes, the Kick is weird, but I semi-heart Bastian because it immediately makes me think of The Neverending Story ("Bastian, say my name!") - good times. Our dog Barney looked EXACTLY like Falcor, the flying dog-dragon. But I digress.



Sounds like Stacey Dash ("Dionne") is crazytown. She got fired from her vh1 show, and apparently just got fired from a movie as well. Oh, Dee. What would Murray say?!


Of course RIP Brittany Murphy ("Tai")...


Thank god Paul Rudd ("Josh") is still rocking it out. Although Wanderlust was a little bizarro. But I still love him. Rollin' with the homies, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment