Tuesday, March 6, 2012

WTA: WTF

(That's "Women Tell All: What The F@*#" for you non-Bachelor watching, non-abbreviators.)

Some good stuff last night - I would SO like to be in the audience for one of these.
Blakely took some (well-deserved) heat, but everything else was kind of a love-fest. (Why didn't they ask Casey S about her boyfriend? Or blogger Jenna about her breakdown? Or Monica about her lesbian tendencies? So many missed opportunities, Chris Harrison.) And man, that Samantha chick WAS a chihuahua. Muzzle. Now.

Was proud of Shawntel (who, side note, was wearing a dress that I own - although I wear it as a SHIRT. With PANTS.) for standing up for herself and calling those bitches out for being, well, bitches. And of course sweet lil southern belles Kacie B and Nikki were adorable and tugged at your heartstrings, y'all.

And then there was Courtney. In the Most Dramatic Women Tell All Ever, they allowed one of the final two to come back and address the firing squad. And fire away they did. I noticed a few things about Courtney's demeanor that were interesting: her voice seemed lower and softer. She didn't do the weirdo lip thing. And she actually cried. And apologized. Now, this could all just be for TV, but I'm not sure she's that great of an actress (or model, for that matter). I almost believed her. And I think she gave away the (not-so-secret) ending: that she and Ben are no longer together. She said something like "I didn't mean to hurt Ben. I really cared for him. Still DO care for him." Um, oops. Guess we'll have to wait for next week's After the Final Rose to learn the truth.

Ben came on at the end, but I am so over him I barely paid attention. Even the usually awesome bloopers were pretty lame - he has some ridiculous dance moves.

But how excited am I about Bachelor Pad 3?!?!?! Reid?! A barely-recognizable Frank?! Erica Rose (again)?! And ED. Please let Ed bring his little green short shorts. Please.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Sarah. It's like I'm still mortified that you watch this sh**. And then I don't know how I'd love you any other way! I even one-eighth cared about this season because of your blog.(PS -- the only show I watch is House, MD, so believe me, I'm not claiming to be any better off than you.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I think watching this crap makes me feel better about myself or something. Or else it's just addictive as crack. Either way, not particularly proud of it. :)

    ReplyDelete