Thursday, March 8, 2012

Blackberry fields forever

I have been a tried and true Blackberry user for quite a few years, and always vowed I would never go to the "dark side" and get a touch-screen phone. (Mainly because my fingers are too fat to be able to text properly.)

But I keep hearing that Blackberry will eventually go under, and I was eligible for a free phone upgrade, so I sucked it up and got an LG MyTouch. (Was NOT eligible for a free iPhone. Bastards.)

The problem: the phone is still sitting in the box. I am having trouble taking the Sim card out of my Blackberry - it's like I'm pulling the plug on a family member! (Yes, I am aware of how weird that sounds.) But I guess if I hate the new phone and my texting is completely illegible, I can always resuscitate the old BB. I took CPR. I know what I'm doing. ("Annie! Annie! Are you okay?!")

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment