Monday, March 26, 2012

Mooning over the Heels

Watching UNC lose to Kansas last night ended my hopes of going to the Final Four in New Orleans this weekend. And it also brought to mind the 2008 Final Four in San Antonio - another loss to KU (40-12! 40-12!) - but that wasn't the most embarrassing thing that happened that weekend.

After the game, we walked dejectedly (?) to the Riverwalk to drink away our sorrows (ironically winding up in the official Kansas bar). But as we walked down the steps from the street level, a gust of what had to be Jayhawk wind blew up my dress. And I flashed everyone behind me. (Or, more accurately, mooned - thanks to my thong underwear.) But that wasn't even the worst part - no, in my terror I let out a scream, which of course drew even more attention my way. Kill me. Kill me now.

Say it with me, people: OH THE HUMANITY.

1 comment: