Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pin this to "creepy"

On the exhausting yet awesome timesuck that is Pinterest, someone pinned a list of suggested questions to ask on a first date:

1) What’s your favorite domestic animal? Give me three reasons why?
2) What’s your favorite wild animal? Give me three reasons why?
3) If you were deserted on a beach, give me three emotions you’d feel.
4) If you were in a forest, what are three emotions you’d feel?
5) If you were in a white room surrounded by people dressed in white, give me three emotions you’d feel.
6) What’s your favorite food? Give me three reasons why?

Wow. A FIRST date?! These are a little out there. Particularly the "emotions" portion. I think if a guy asked me these questions (particularly if he hit me with all six in a row), I would be a little weirded out. But could easily come up with three reasons why.

No comments:

Post a Comment