Thursday, September 16, 2010

Ah-choo

Love that Seinfeld episode where they say "You are sooo good-lookin'" after people sneeze. My dad used to say "God bless us ALL after that one!" after a particularly big sneeze. And my grandfather rocked "Gesundheit!" per his German roots.

I sneezed like three times in a row this morning on the way to work. For some reason I always have to sneeze when I drive. This particular time, while driving 65 mph on Central. And my eyes were CLOSED. That cannot be safe. But again, wtf are you supposed to do?

I do love sneezing, though. My sneezes are loud and obnoxious. A former co-worker (shout-out, Kari!) had the cutest, most polite little sneezes that almost sounded like coughs. Not me. I have literally sneezed myself out of my chair before. My grandmother always sneezes in threes. I know to wait and say "god bless you" (or "you are soooo good-lookin") until after the third one has passed.

And there you have it. Longest post ever on sneezes. You're welcome. Please pass the tissues.

1 comment:

  1. You have loud sneezing genes. I have also knocked over furniture. But it feels sooooo good!

    ReplyDelete