Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Building an ark

Holy Hermine. 100% chance of rain today. And yesterday. And probably tomorrow. Which means awesome traffic to and from work, and a tragic hair day. It's so windy, my umbrella kept blowing upside down. Really - what is the point. Should have just called in sick - er, wet.

Also disappointing that hurricanes rarely make it to the letter "S," so the odds of a Hurricane Sarah aren't likely. I'd settle for someone naming a comet after me. Or aren't there asteroids headed for earth? Maybe one of THOSE needs a name. Just throwing it out there, scientist peeps.

2 comments:

  1. There was a Hurricane Sarah in 1967. I think I heard that they never use a hurricane name twice - don't know the truth in that, but you might be out of luck even if they do hit the S's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well there you have it. At least I made it once.

    ReplyDelete