Thursday, September 23, 2010

Typical!

Ever since I blogged about my office crush, I haven't seen hide nor hair of him. (How southern is THAT phrase?!) Come out come out wherever you are...(of course, due to stalking, I KNOW where you are. But that's beside the point.)

I feel like Facebook Places for the iPhone, where you can check in from different locations, is just ASKING for stalkers. Like say I see a guy has checked in at a bar. And I just "happen" to show up at the same place?! What are the odds! Sadly, I can't be "stalked" because I don't have an iPhone. Dangit.

Perhaps I'm the only one who thinks about stuff like this.

3 comments:

  1. ok, so we have gym crush and office crush. I say its time to reach down, grab your balls, put them on the table, and ASK THESE LUCKY DUDES OUT.

    And then blog about it please so we can know how they panned out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually told my gym crush we should "play tennis sometime" and he agreed, but that was as close as I got to asking him out. And the office crush? Have not ever actually SPOKEN to him, so I'm afraid if the first thing out of my mouth was "wanna go out Thursday?" he would freak out and run. So baby steps. But I'm working on it. :)

    ReplyDelete