Monday, September 20, 2010

Go to Grapefest, get a free plunger

Trekked it out to Grapevine on Saturday night for Grapefest. It was a SWEATfest, that's for sure. Fun and random, but our night was made when we sweet-talked two guys into giving us their toilet plungers. (Apparently there was a guy giving them away in a booth, but by the time we got down there, his booth was shut down and no more plungers. Sigh.) I chatted up a nice 13-year-old tween (who, let's face it, probably needed the plunger more than me...ew), and his mom guilted him into giving it to me. We found all kinds of fun ways to use a plunger (torch! drink holder! weapon!) and it was really quite the guy magnet. (Again, ew) I say we man up some weekend and take the (still clean and un-used) plungers out and about in Dallas. Then we can see if it only appeals to the Grapevine man. My guess? ALL men would be curious as to why a seemingly normal girl is walking around with a plunger. Game ON.

2 comments:

  1. I love my plunger. Not everyone understands the greatness of ye olde plunger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still think you should incorporate it into your Halloween costume.

    ReplyDelete