Friday, September 24, 2010

If you keep making that face, your face will freeze like that

SPEAKING of freezing faces...botox consultation at noon today! Can't get overly excited because there's no way in hell I can afford it without some sort of payment plan, but bye bye, forehead wrinkles! And hel-lo, potentially fuller top lip, should I get some sort of restalyne package deal...

And yes, I saw the "Keeping up with the Kardashians" episode where Kim has a bad reaction. But let's not pretend that was her first (or last) time getting it done.

3 comments:

  1. Not to get too personal my friend, but you really do not need botox or restalyne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lee. But the forehead is now full of poison. And I like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. youre going to have to come to Stan's tomorrow so I can see the damage for myself.

    ReplyDelete