Monday, September 6, 2010

Dallas is too damn small

Went to watch the UNC football game Saturday night (good effort, boys), and there was a guy at the next table over who I went on a few Match dates with last year. We made out on date #2 and I never heard from him again. I know he's still on it, because he viewed my profile when I was on it again last month. And he was making eye contact at the bar - probably like, "do I know you from somewhere?" I was close to walking over, being like "Hey! Remember THIS?" And giving him a big smooch. But wasn't NEAR drunk enough. Ah well.

2 comments:

  1. That would have been very entertaining for the rest of us in the bar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the goal, Lee. If I can't maintain a relationship, at least I can be entertaining about it. :)

    ReplyDelete