Monday, September 27, 2010

Bye-bye, Gazelle


I may have mentioned that I bought a Tony Little Gazelle (as seen on TV!). Used it like twice and never even broke a sweat. So Friday night, after the SMU tailgate (and many beers), my friend Bethany decided she loved it. I was more than happy to give it to her. And although it took three of us to fold that bad boy and load it into her car, I have so much more space now in my living room. Maybe I'll put in a hot tub. Time machine.


Enjoy the G, B!

3 comments:

  1. Where do you GET these pictures?? That guy (?) is so scary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's Tony Little!! Am I the only one who knows who he is?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even with no beers I am having so much fun! Though I see what you mean about barely breaking a sweat. Remember you can have it back whenever you want!

    ReplyDelete