Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Office crushes are the bestest

So there's this uber cute guy who works across the hall. I have seen him for months and didn't know who he was or where he worked, exactly. We've never spoken, but there's eye contact and now it's to the point of the pathetic side smile. After I saw him yesterday, I decided to cyber stalk and figure out who the hell he is. Turns out, stalking is easy. I learned he works in the Office of Research, so I went to their website and started plugging the male names into Facebook. Second one I tried was him. Thank you, Facebook, for making my virtual relationship come to life. Not really, of course, as we still have never spoken. But now I know his name, his age (3 years older than me) and his office. Which could lead to even more stalking, but let's just start by getting some balls and actually saying hi sometime. Baby steps, people.

1 comment: