Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Eyebrow threading...

I guess my eyebrow skin is uber sensitive, because most of the time when I get it waxed, it burns and leaves scabs and scars. Pretty!

The hair is blonde so I usually just tweeze, but every so often a girl wants to have some brow defining moments. I have even been talked into getting my lip waxed before (dear god), and that got so red and puffy it looked like I'd been hit in the face with some KoolAid. So obvi I need a new tactic.

A few of my friends have gotten their eyebrows threaded. Seems like it would take forevah, but at least I wouldn't have the lasting scars to show for it. Anyone?

3 comments:

  1. I do the thread! I go to a hole in the wall place off Belt Line and 75. It's in the shopping center where TJ Maxx and Party City is....$4. Make ya holla!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHUT IT - $4?! Done and done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me know how the threading goes with the sensitive eyebrow skin and all. I've been wanting to try it so thanks for being my guinea pig.

    ReplyDelete