Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Barefoot and NOT pregnant




Went to a baby shower on Sunday, and while getting out of my car at the house, one of my flip-flop straps totally snapped. I tried to walk on it anyway, but that wasn't happening. So I got back in my car, debating what to do. (Of course another guest saw me do this and asked if the party was already over. So I had to show her the damaged flop.)


I tried to MacGyver it back together in the car, even going so far as to use chewed-up gum to stick the straps back on. Um, that didn't work. And was kind of gross. So I had to just suck it up and go to the party barefoot. So tragic. Luckily I was wearing a long dress that pretty much covered them up. But I'm sure people were like, "what's up with the chick not wearing shoes." Awesome. At least I had just gotten a pedicure.


(and congrats Amy!)

1 comment: