Thursday, June 30, 2011

A dress mess

In March I ordered my bridesmaid's dress for my brother's wedding, which is in August. It's supposed to get here today. (If not, I'm moving tomorrow so might never receive it.) And it's been a pretty shaky progression since the beginning.

First off, we could pick our own dresses (thank you, Chelsea) - they just had to be in the "nude" color family. So I found one I liked, got the bride's approval, and ordered it. Two weeks later the company called to say the dress I ordered didn't COME in that color. (Why it was an option on the website, I have no idea.) So they said, "We'll just pick something for you that looks similar." Mmm-kay.

And it was supposed to be here by June 9. So not only do I currently not have a dress for my brother's wedding, but if I DO get it I will have NO idea what it looks like! Exciting, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment