Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Seriously.

I always get a few late-night emails from my boss/colleagues in Europe and Asia, but last night was ridiculous - 9 emails after 10pm. WTF. I mean, I'm not a doctor, people. I'm not on call 24 hours a day. (Well, apparently I am, but not for something uber-important like brain surgery.) The main issue is that my phone vibrates when I get an email, so I kept noticing new emails coming in all night and then got all stressed out about what was waiting for me at the office and got about 3 hours of sleep. Tack on the 3 hours I got Sunday night and Monday night, and you can just imagine the walking (er, stumbling) disaster that is Sarah right about now. Almost thought about pulling a Costanza and napping under my desk. Still might...

No comments:

Post a Comment