Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Bentley. Gone but not forgotten, apparently.

Last night's Bachelorette bored me. If not for the constant use of Bentley's name, I might have just turned it off. Is this guy getting royalties or something? As if we don't know the producers are telling her to say it. At least I HOPE they are - otherwise this chick is tragic.

A few more things of note (and again, there weren't many):

The entire cast goes to Phuket? How much is THIS costing ABC?? Sheesh. And side bar, perhaps they should have checked when rainy season was. The weather sucks! Shame on you, intern.

I really have no comments about the Constantine date, although I kind of appreciated that they just had to "rough it" and had a normal date like the rest of us. Well, as normal as it can be in phreaking Phuket (see what I did there?)...

The group date at the orphanage was also fairly lame, although Ben F (or, as Ashley says it, "Af") is growing on me, Josh Groban-isms and all.

And the date with Ames was also pretty lame. Her pants looked like pajama pants and it concerned me that they got into that canoe with no life vests. But maybe I've just seen too many "Open Water" movies.

Ryan P and all his sunny personality and solar energy reminds me of Rob Lowe's character on Parks and Recreation. Although my intern at work told me *I* remind her of him, too. Not sure if that's a good thing or not.

Kind of sad that only one guy got the boot. Gonna be a long flight home by yourself, West.

Another mind-numbing two hours. Be back next week for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment