Thursday, June 16, 2011

London, baby!




So I get to go to London for a week at the end of July for work. I've been there a few times before for Wimbledon, but I did the math last night and it was (eeks) 20 years ago. (Is that possible?? Sigh.) So I'm sure much has changed, and I can actually do things that a 13-year-old couldn't do (ahem) - super psyched!


I'm going to stay over an extra weekend - because lord knows the next time I'll be in Europe - so any suggestions on places to go that I could get to by train from London would be much appreciated. Off the top of my head I'm thinking Scotland or Wales. Why not. Cheerio.

4 comments:

  1. Um I remember when you went to Wimbledon...down to the towels you brought back. Wow. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still use the towels! Um, to clean my car. But still. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. paris. brussels. trains to scotland and wales are actually much longer b/c they're slower. did i mention paris?

    ReplyDelete