Wednesday, June 15, 2011

It's hot. (How hot is it??)

"It's DAMN hot. Hottest thing is my shorts. I could cook things in it. A little crotch-pot cookin'." (my favorite line from Good Morning Vietnam)

But seriously folks. It's hot. Like 101. And it's only June. Which means in August people will probably spontaneously combust when they walk outside. Awesome. And the A/C was broken at the gym earlier this week. MORE awesome. Last summer I managed to find more than one bar with broken air conditioning. Such a beating. Although maybe I could say I looked "dewy." Nah - just "sweaty." Super attractive.

The make-up I ordered finally arrived yesterday, but it was left out in the sun all day and by the time I opened it this morning it was pretty disgusting. Who can I sue for this - mother nature? Ah, Texas summers. One would think I would have learned my lesson by now. One would be wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment