Monday, June 6, 2011

Being PC takes half the fun out of everything

Last night I saw two things I wanted to make fun of, but in both instances the political correctness police tripped me up and I kept it to myself. But that's why I have a blog. To get this stuff out.

1. Dude wearing sunglasses while sitting courtside at the Mavs game. (PC Police: What if he's blind??) If he's not blind and he's not Jack Nicholson, who can somehow pull that look off at Lakers games, then he's just a douche and needs to remove the eyewear. You're inside, man.

2. Quinn on Real Housewives of OC. (She actually was a cast member for a season - anyone? Bueller?) What in the WORLD was she wearing on her head. The most bizarre-looking wig I have ever seen. And very obviously a wig. (PC Police: What if she has cancer??) Still - there are very realistic-looking wigs out there. Someone help a sister out.

Okay, rants over. On to my next non-PC victim...

No comments:

Post a Comment