Wednesday, April 21, 2010

And another thing...

Wow lots of rants today. Sorry 12 readers. :)

I am annoyed by the magazine covers that claim so-and-so celebrity has NO make-up on! Um what?? Currently Jessica Simpson is on the cover of Marie Claire claiming to be au naturel. Sorry sweets. She is clearly rocking foundation, mascara, and lip gloss at the VERY least. And I'm not judging - hell, I put on mascara to go to the gym at 5am - but don't tell us it's one thing when we clearly know it's not.

Same goes for "unretouched" photos - like the one of Kim Kardashian (wow - that's the second time I've mentioned her today. Sorry Kimmy.) in Harper's Bazaar, I think? It's called PHOTOSHOP. If I knew how to use it, I would Photoshop the CRAP out of my pictures. Bye-bye, forehead wrinkles. Later, cellulite. But Kimster. The photo has been retouched. If I'm wrong, I will start using whatever diet product you're hawking. But I think I'm right. We're not idiots.

I do appreciate when celebs actually show us the difference between retouched and unretouched - pics of Britney just came out and you can see she has cellulite like us normal girls. Atta way Brit Brit! Just nice to see that they're not all that perfect. (Although has anyone thought Britney was perfect since like 1999? But I digress.)

Mental note: start only getting shot in black and white photography and learn to freaking Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment