Thursday, April 29, 2010

Evil? You make the call.


I won't re-hash what happened at my last job (since it's all sadly Google-able), but there was a murder, there was legal action taken, someone had to be the scapegoat, and I got fired after refusing to resign. (And no, I didn't kill anyone.)

ANYWAY...they haven't hired my replacement yet and the poor administrative assistant is having to do my job. (I mean, it's not like I was a brain surgeon, but still. Big job.) She sent me something she wrote following an event, and if I was a nice person, I would have made the necessary edits. But instead I sent it right back and said "Looks great! :)"

Screw those guys. Not her, per se, because she didn't do anything. But it's the principal of the thing. Why should I help them out? Humph. Let's hope she is too busy doing my job to read this blog. Ah well. I'm probably going to hell anyway. See some of you down there. :)

1 comment: