Thursday, April 15, 2010

Random musings about nail polish

Hate it when nail polish chips off just one or two fingers right before the freaking weekend. It's always the "do I just say screw it and take them all off?" or "should I attempt a fixer-upper, even though somehow the odds are even better that my efforts will chip off in the same spot again tomorrow?" (And of course I usually go with the latter. Because I'm a gambler by nature.)

Maybe with the 80's party coming up and my utter lack of manicure skills, I should purchase some Lee Press-on nails. (Do they even still make these?) I always liked wearing them in 7th grade and going and typing on computer keys. Why that seemed professional to me, I really don't know. Unless we're talking about a professional...hooker.

Also weird that polish (as in nails) is the same as Polish (as in Poland), and yet...so different. I would paint my nails with something called Polish polish. And now have an odd hankering for a Polish sausage. Humph.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe Polish polish would be kind of sausage colored...Chipped glitter polish was pretty cool when you were in 7th grade. New favorite random password--zitymit. How many words can you make out of zitymit. Waiting...

    ReplyDelete