Friday, April 16, 2010

Tough Love

...is one of the best shows on TV. (Okay, on VH1.) And yes I have applied to be on it, with no success. But now, for season three: "Tough Love: Couples." After watching the first episode last night, I can safely say it's like Tough Love meets Jersey Shore. Where did they FIND these people?

One girl's name is Axelle. Pronounced like Excel. Granted, I think she's foreign. But still. Then there's Pawel. Oddly not pronounced Paul, but Pavel. Who I first thought was foreign as well, but I'm afraid is just from New Jersey.

These types of shows (like "Sixteen and Pregnant," "Rock of Love," "Jerseylicious," etc.) just make me feel better about myself. So I will continue to watch. Even when I am years out of the target demographic (see all programming on MTV).

No comments:

Post a Comment