Friday, August 27, 2010

At least my boobs aren't fake. Everything else is.

First time I went out with "cuz," we were at TopGolf and he ordered us a bucket of beer. Very thoughtful, but I don't drink beer. Just don't like it. Never have. But I was too embarrassed to say anything, so I fake-drank it. (Like every time it was his turn to hit the ball, I would dump some out or toss it and open another one. Heh.) Same thing happened when he ordered a quesadilla for us to share. I fake-ate it. (Quesadillas are delicious, but my anal eating ways don't allow it.)

I was also not feeling my bangs and pulled them back into a headband. The outdoor sweaty sports do NOT do them justice.

So tonight's dilemmas: do I open the door with my REAL hair? So far having a decent bangs day so what the hell. But we're eating at Fireside Pies. So do I have to fake-eat pizza, or can I just be a complete girl and order a damn salad. I keep hearing that guys HATE it when girls just eat salad, but that's who I am. And I'm going to have to come clean sooner or later. Might choose "later."

Details at 11.

7 comments:

  1. Just order a pizza that has spinach, arugula and mushrooms and it's almost like eating a salad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah. Eat a piece of pizza. What is the worst thing that will happen? And, what exactly do you eat? Do we like this guy? Then he needs to see you enjoying yourself. Passing up food and alcohol does not sound enjoyable to moi. ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would not pass up ALCOHOL - just beer. bring on the wine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. be yourself. masquerading as a normal person is exhausting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i pseudo ate pizza, people. big step. huge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's hard to enjoy life without enjoying pizza. you need to eat pizza. that said, i think you want the guy who knows you eat salad all the time, not the one who thinks you eat pizza regularly. right?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why don't you tell him that next time YOU'LL order?!

    ReplyDelete