Friday, August 13, 2010

I'm a sucker for the 80s

At Sam's yesterday, I got suckered into paying $30 for 6 CDs of 80s music. Now, I probably own 85% of the songs already. But the ones I don't have were kind of worth the money...(plus, if I had a 6-CD changer in my car like most normal people, I would be all set for road trips!)

-Toy Soldiers (Martika)
-Please Don't Go Girl (NKOTB)
-I'm Alright (Caddyshack - by Kenny Loggins)
-Naughty Girls Need Love Too (Samantha Foxx)
-Hot Hot Hot (Buster Poindexter)
-Ghostbusters (Ray Parker Jr)*
-Parents Just Don't Understand (Will Smith)

-and a variety of other gems. Which probably all totaled would have cost about $10 less had I bought them individually on iTunes. Whatever.


*This will be added into the rotation of my karaoke repertoire. It's really just talking - very little singing involved. Plus, you can get the crowd to yell out "Ghostbusters!" Everybody wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment