Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My life could really be a sitcom

Yesterday, I had an interview for another position within my current company. (And yes, I was wearing the aforementioned blue shoes.) It was one of those scary, 8-person panel interviews, but it seemed to go pretty well. Until I got up to leave. They were all hanging back to talk about me after I left, so my boss opened the door for me to exit. And then moved his hand away - and the extremely heavy door came crashing into me and almost knocked me over. Still in the interview room. In front of the 8 interviewers. I tried to laugh it off and said something like "aaaaaaand SCENE." And stumbled out of there, but everyone was laughing and they probably just thought I was pitiful. And that will mean another bruise. OOF.

No comments:

Post a Comment