Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Where's McGruff when you really need him?

There was a note in my mailbox this morning saying "Due to the recent home and car break-ins on this street - um WHAT?! - there will be a neighborhood watch meeting Wednesday night with a member of the Dallas Police Dept."

So help me, If I get robbed again (last time was 5 years ago, when I lived in a different apartment and moved to my CURRENT place to feel safer. Ahem.), I am outta here. Don't have to tell me twice. Er, thrice.

4 comments:

  1. Shelley and Scott have a really cute place for rent on Welborn. Let me know if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it costs more than $700 a month, forget it. I think she'd rather get robbed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's 825. Maybe high but safer!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete