Thursday, August 19, 2010

Damn you, Piranha 3D

I do not like scary movies. There. I said it. Was forced to watch a few growing up when at slumber parties (Everything from the good: The Shining, to the bad: The Stuff, to the ugly: Gremlins), and although I have seen a select few since then (The Ring, Blair Witch Project, Final Destination, Scream...), I generally try to avoid them. They give me nightmares.

Then again, I apparently get nightmares just from seeing a preview or, in the latest twist, simply by hearing a RADIO spot. Last night I dreamt I was in Piranha 3D and came up with the entire plot. It was NOT a fun dream, I assure you. I've also dreamed up the entire screenplay to I Still Know What You Did Last Summer (it was probably more well-written in my head than what actually came out in theaters...haha), and I've dreamt that I was in that movie a few times. What in the world. Why can't I dream I'm pledging a fraternity with the guys from Old School?


(Side bar on this piranha movie: did anyone know sweet Elizabeth Shue was in this? Oh the humanity.)

1 comment:

  1. I truly hope someone else has seen "The Stuff." It's about this man-eating yogurt. Wow.

    ReplyDelete