Thursday, August 12, 2010

Delta Love

A sorority sister is in town and we hung out last night. She is so gorgeous - could be a model - and has a burgeoning fashion design career. (Look for invites to a Hunter/Dixon trunk show that I will be hosting very soon...haha) And did I mention she goes to the Hamptons? Like a lot?! (I kept asking dumb "aw shucks" questions about life in the Big City. So lame.)

So basically she's a complete catch. And she is as single as I am. She said she's picky (ditto) and not willing to settle (double ditto). But hearing her talk, it totally made me feel better about myself and my situation. (Of course, it would be nice to be a size 2 and have my own fashion line...but I digress.)

On another note, I HAVE agreed to date #3 on Sunday. Movie. I told him I won't make him see "Eat, Pray, Love." That's more of a 5th date movie.

2 comments: