Monday, August 30, 2010

Doesn't a George Foreman grill count as cooking?

Pizza date with my cousin went well - ended in a smooch - but I think he wants a Suzy Homemaker. Which I am not. He was shocked - SHOCKED! - to learn that I can't cook. Admitted he was a mama's boy. And has deer heads on the walls. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

And he had never heard anyone tell him about his CSI doppelganger! So I busted out my trusty smartphone and pulled up a pic of my cousin. (Told my mom this, and she said "Why do you have his picture on your phone?!" Um, Google.)

First "eh" date tomorrow night. Already pretty sure it will be a disaster. And I'm having to use "eh" as a code so their official spokesblogger doesn't comment again...shhhh

3 comments:

  1. I think you SHOULD drop names in your blog. No telling who you'll meet. How about "Taliban"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great. Now I'll be on some sort of Watch List.

    ReplyDelete