Tuesday, August 17, 2010

This Bachelor Pad needs wings. (Get it? Pad? Wings? HAHA)

Another two hours I won't get back. But still some highlights worth mentioning...

1. Chris. Harrison's. Rose Ceremony. Outfit. I'm sorry. What in the world WAS that?? Was he drunk when picking it out? Black checkered shirt and bright purple polka dot tie? Wowsers.

2. Tenley still bugs. She is so overly-emotional. No need to cry about EVERYTHING, pumpkin.

3. I believe we DID get a quick shot of Kiptyn's abs when he was getting dressed for the rose ceremony - thank you Jesus.

4. The pie-eating contest (and ensuing vomit parade) really turned my stomach. Maybe I should keep it on Tivo for days when I need to lose a few pounds. Could be a new diet trend.

5. Still not buying what Wes is selling. Gia, apparently, did. I also liked how she sounded totally Mafioso (which she really might be) telling Craig about how her word really meant something. Something about swimming with the fishes...

6. Weatherman and Gwen. Poor poor lovelorn weatherman. He might be the best she's gonna get. Why not give the Speedo-lover a little warm front. Heh.

Good times, people. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment