Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Bachelor Pad. A brief summation.

Oh dear lord. It's so bad, it's good. And now I really want to play Twister. But NOT in a bikini. Seriously??!

1. Tenley. Bugs. Her lame dancing and super hyper greeting of everyone that came in - tone it down, Disney. Did feel bad for her when trapped in the bathroom with Psycho, though...

2. I was referring to Michelle as the aforementioned psycho, but newly-blonde Elizabeth (who I think looks better brunette, but I am in no position to talk) is quite a psycho in the making. Poor Kovacs needs to run - don't walk! - away. She's all "you love me. You need to tell people that." WTF lady.

3. Gwen. Poor poor botoxed Gwennie. The really sad part? She's probably like MY age. And to everyone else, she's soooo old. Tragic. But seriously - why is she still on this. Reminds me of the people from season 1 of Real World who still participate in the Real World/Road Rules Challenges. (Eric Nies - I'm talking to you.)

4. Wes. At least he can make fun of himself - loved when he told Chris Harrison that "love don't come easy." He's a d-bag, but amusing. Like Crazy Dave.

5. Not so amusing? Weatherman. Who is gay. And really? Calling Krisily "Crystal Light?" You're hilarious, dude. Not really. I predict a big storm headed your way.

6. Kiptyn's abs. Sadly MIA this week. ABC better make up for it next week.

7. Craig M being Canadian. He barely spoke on Ali's season, but his accent was in FULL EFFECT last night - pronouncing "house" "ho's" - good stuff, eh?

8. Who else besides me would love to be a fly on the wall at one of the infamous "Bachelor Reunions?!" I'm IN.

1 comment: