Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Bachelorette, ep 3

Um CHAPSTICK. Did anyone else see Steve (Guttenberg - he really looked like him!) apply a quick layer of chapstick before his makeshift one-on-one date with Ali? GREATNESS. And perhaps why he got the boot.

I've spoiled this season by reading the spoilers (um, hence the name), but Rated R is reeeealllly starting to annoy. And I heart Cape Cod Chris - he has a tat of his mom's signature?? Awwww.

Poor Hunter - that was uber-awkward. I don't think I would be able to kick anyone off after a one-on-one - would just not invite them again the following week and then give them the boot. Although I guess that's leading them on...sheesh. Lot of stress to be the Bachelorette. Although as many times as Ali cackles in every episode, you'd never know it. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment